- Observe clinical procedures
- Join conferences, rounds on patients and other activities here.
- Work as an assistant to learn how to set up devices for endoscopic examination and EMR/ESD.
- Learn how to manage cases in perioperative period as well as learning diagnostic process.
- Have hands-on training utilizing training models for colonoscopy, upper GI endoscopy, and ESD.
* Please note that foreign fellows are not allowed to perform clinical procedures on human in our institution.
You can observe the following procedures:
Chromoendoscopy, magnifying endoscopy, pit pattern (Kudo’s classification), Narrow Band Imaging (NBI), endocytoscopy, capsule enteroscopy, single balloon enteroscopy, ERCP, EUS(-FNA), open surgeries, and laparoscopic surgeries (no-scrubbing).
If you would like to focus on a specific field, the supervising doctor can design the program for you to some extent.
If you are interested in our program, please go to Application page and submit the necessary document.